Sunday 9/20 Wine Tasting at Revel 1:40-3pm: Featuring the Vineyard Brands Portfolio
Join us at Revel - 1600A Belle View Boulevard - from 1:40-3pm!
Four tasting stations will be set up in the 3000 square foot Revel Backyard Patio area, featuring Vineyards Brands and Famille Lotterie. Here are the details and some of our ground rules:
- Our set up is in the Revel Backyard Patio, an area approved by the Fairfax Health Department that adheres to Governor Northam's phase three NoVA guidelines for restaurants. Guests will access the patio from the Belle View back lot or front parking lot breezeway rather than the front door of Unwined or Revel.
- Masks are required. Gloves and stemware will be provided.
- Tasting stations will be placed a minimum of 20 feet apart, manned by one educator and will accommodate one individual or household at a time.
- Each station will feature 2 wines from our Revel wine list. Your party will step up to learn about one wine at a time, receive sample pours, and then step away to your (reserved) private tasting area to lift your mask and taste independently at your own pace.
- Guests will move along a one-way rotation between the stations observing proper social distancing.
- Light snacks will be passed by our servers. Bottled water will be provided.