Monthly Six Pack - Our Wine Club - September 2021
Our Wine Club Sixer!
Our Wine Club Six Pack
September 2021 ~ Harvest Season in France with Potomac Selections
Our September selection shines a spotlight on the most laborious time of year in the vineyards and wineries. It's harvest season, but 2021 was a doozy in France, full of challenges at every turn. Depending on region, producers faced devastating frost and mildew, reducing production up to 30%. Join us in supporting our friends in the Loire Valley, Provence, Burgundy, and Rhone, as we feature success stories from current vintages - both classic and difficult.
15% savings included!
- Grange Tiphaine Montlouis "Clef de Sol" Blanc 2019
- Grange Tiphaine Touraine Rouge 'Ad Libitum' 2020
- Chateau Pradeaux Cotes de Provence Rosé 2020
- Jean-Claude Thevenet St. Veran 'Clos de l'Ermitage' V.V. 2019
- Roucas Toumba Vacqueyras 'Grande Terre' 2019
- Chateau Les Valentines Cotes du Provence Rouge 2016